A WHILE AGO IN WARRENPOINT PORT / NEWRYMANLOST.COM

The Warrenpoint Port images contained in this gallery came from an undeveloped roll of film found in the back of a filing cabinet drawer In Fishers coal yard Newry. The film was discovered while  clearing out Fishers offices after shutting its doors for the last time. The original Port of Warrenpoint, consisting of a wet dock and piers, was constructed in the late 1770′s by Roger Hall, Robert Ross and Isaac Corry with the assistance of £500 of public funds. In 1919 the heirs of Roger Hall sold the Port…

Read More